New Delhi: There will be some differences in the Galaxy Unpacked 2023 event this year. According to some sources, the event will take place on July 26 at 7 a.m. ET/4 a.m. PT in Seoul, South Korea for the first time. The event will focus on the new foldable phones from Samsung, such as the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and the Galaxy Z Flip 5. These phones are expected to be thinner, lighter, and more durable than their predecessors. There might also be other products announced at the event, such as tablets, smartwatches, and smartphones.
If you are interested in pre-reserving the next Galaxy device, you can do so by paying ₹ 1999* (refundable) and getting extra* benefits worth ₹ 5000* on samsung.com/in or Samsung Shop App. You can also tune in to Samsung Live to get early delivery on the next Galaxy device.
The Galaxy Z Fold 5 is an upcoming foldable phone from Samsung that is expected to be announced on July 26 and shipped on August 11. Some of the desired features of the phone are:
- A 7.6-inch foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with a 4MP under-display camera
- A 6.2-inch cover Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with a 10MP selfie camera
- A triple rear camera setup with a 50MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 12MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom
- A Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset and 12GB of RAM
- A 4400mAh battery with 25W wired, 15W wireless, and 4.5W reverse wireless charging
- An IPX8 water-resistant rating and an Armor aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance
- Stylus support and Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
These are some of the rumored features of the Galaxy Z Fold 5, but they are not confirmed by Samsung yet. We will have to wait for the official announcement to know more.