New Delhi: The second wave of the Corona Virus has created a furor in the country. Lockdown, Night Curfew, and strict restrictions have been implemented in many states in the country to overcome the ever-increasing dangerous form of Covid-19. In this difficult period, the government is constantly appealing for the cancellation of all non-essential jobs and journeys. In such a situation, the Indian Railways, which has taken millions of passengers daily to its destination, has decided to increase the ferry to 4 pairs of special trains. All these trains will operate between Mumbai Central and Bandra Terminus and Bhagalpur, Samastipur, Chhapra, Barauni.
Starting from 29 May, the service of these trains will continue till 3 June. All coaches of these special trains are kept in the reserved category. Under the Corona Guidelines, passengers will be required to strictly follow the rules of COVID-19 during the journey.
According to Pankaj Kumar Singh, Chief Public Relations Officer of North Eastern Railway, he is prominently included in the increase in trains.
- 09049 Mumbai Central-Samastipur Special train will be run for two additional trips on 29 and 31 May.
- 09050 Samastipur-Mumbai Central Special train will run for two additional trips on 31 May and 02 June.
- 09061 Bandra Terminus-Barauni Special train will run on 31 May for an additional round.
- 09062 Barauni-Bandra Terminus Special train will be run for an additional round on 03 June.
- 09175 Mumbai Central-Bhagalpur Special train will be run on May 30 for an additional round.
- 09176 Bhagalpur-Mumbai Central Special train will be run on 1st June for one extra trip.
- 09097 Bandra Terminus-Barauni Special train will be run on May 29 for an additional round.
- 09098 Barauni-Bandra Terminus Special train will be run for an additional round on 01 June.