Jaipur: According to a news received from Rajasthan, here today i.e. on Friday, July 21, the earth of Jaipur was shaken by the strong tremors of the earthquake. Yes, 3 earthquakes were felt one after the other in Jaipur within 16 minutes. The intensity of the earthquake on the Richter scale has been up to 4.4. First of all, the first earthquake came at 4.9 in the morning. At the same time, the second shock of the earthquake came at 4.23 am, while the third shock came two minutes later i.e. at 4.25 am.
According to the information received, the magnitude of the earthquake that occurred at 4.23 am today was 3.1 while the magnitude of the earthquake that occurred at 4.25 am was 3.4. At the same time, people ran out of their homes as soon as they got the inkling of this earthquake. Where some people came out in the open ground and some sat in the park. According to the local people, three tremors of earthquake were felt one after the other. However, there is no news of any loss of life or property so far.
On the other hand, the local people say about the earthquake that the tremor was so strong that they felt as if something had exploded. At the same time, people are also sharing the video of the earthquake on social media.
Why Earthquake Occurs:
Our earth is mainly made up of 4 layers. The inner core, outer core, mantle, and crust. Be aware that this crust and the upper mantle core are also known as the lithosphere. This 50-kilometer-thick layer is divided into several sections. In other words, it is also called tectonic plates. These ‘tectonic plates’ keep on moving in their place. But when this plate starts moving more than necessary, then we call it an earthquake. These plates can move from their place both horizontally and vertically. After this, she finds her place while being stable, during this time one plate comes under the other plate. Due to which earthquake is formed and waves come.
What do you do when you have an earthquake?
- If you are inside the house during the earthquake, sit on the floor.
- Sit down under a sturdy table or piece of furniture and cover your head and face with your hands.
- Stay indoors until the tremors occur and leave your home only after the tremors stop.
- If there is an earthquake at night and you are lying on the bed, then keep lying down, and cover your head with a pillow.
- Turn off all the power switches in the house immediately.
- If you are in a building, get out immediately into the open.
- The lift is not to be used at all while coming down from the building.
- If it is not possible to get down from the building, hide under a nearby table, tall stool, or bed.
- During an earthquake, if you get buried under the debris, first cover your mouth with a handkerchief or cloth.
- Blame the pipes or the wall to indicate your presence under the rubble, so that rescuers will have evidence that you are alive.
- If you don’t have any solution, just keep shouting and don’t give up.