Pune, Maharashtra, India:
As popular pilgrimages, held in Puri and Dehu, the Rath Yatra and Pandharpur Palkhi Yatra draw in massive crowds. As per reports, as many as a million pilgrims partook in the Rath Yatra in 2022 and, in general, 4-5 Lakh visitors are expected to attend every year.
Any such event with dense crowds is vulnerable to a stampede, which can result in physical distress, from fractures and wounds to death, in some cases. This is where a customised pocket insurance plan can help.
This year, customers can enjoy financial security while participating in the celebrations by getting the Stampede Insurance on Bajaj Markets. Here are the top features and benefits.
- Get reimbursed up to Rs. 25,000 for ambulance expenses
- Get reimbursed up to Rs. 50,000 for treatment of fractures
- Receive up to Rs. 2 Lakhs on death of policyholder due to stampede
Income Discontinuity Compensation
- Get up to Rs. 2 Lakhs if stampede causes permanent partial or total disability
- Enjoy annual coverage at Rs. 299
- Easy online sign-up