London: A new change has been made in the new travel rules in Britain amid increasing cases of coronavirus. Fully vaccinated Indians will not be considered vaccinated in the United Kingdom and will have to undergo a 10-day quarantine. According to the new travel rules in the UK, Indians will not be considered vaccinated in the United Kingdom despite taking both doses of the corona vaccine. They will have to go through a 10-day quarantine. Reacting to the new rules, Congress leader Jairam Ramesh said, “Covishield was originally developed in the UK and Pune-based Serum Institute of India has supplied to that country as well. In view of this, this decision of the government there is absolutely strange. It smacks of racism.”
The UK government has said that if a person has been vaccinated in other countries including Africa, South America, United Arab Emirates, India, Turkey, Jordan, Thailand, Russia, then they will be considered non-vaccinated. They have to follow the quarantine rules.
After reaching England you have to do this
- Quarantine at home or the place where you are staying for 10 days.
- Get tested for Covid-19 on the second day or the eighth day or after.
Individuals considered fully vaccinated by the UK government will not have to
- Corona check before departure.
- Corona investigation on the 8th day.
- Quarantine for 10 days after reaching England.
Travelers who have been deemed fully vaccinated under UK travel rules must
- Corona investigation payment on the second day of arrival in England.
- Fill out your Passenger Locator Form at any time in the 48 hours prior to arrival in England.
- After reaching England, get tested for Covid-19 on or before the second day.
UK travel rules have divided countries into three different categories. Green, Amber, and Red. India has been placed in the amber category. According to the new change in the rules, there will be only one category – Red and travel rules coming from other countries. The rules will depend on the vaccination status of persons traveling to the UK. According to the UK government website, “From Monday the rules for international travel to England will change to the Red, Amber, Green Single Red List. In countries and regions that are not on the Red List, their travel will depend on the vaccination status of travelers there.