New Delhi: UPSC has declared the final result of Civil Services Examination 2020 (CSE Mains 2020) on Friday. A total of 761 candidates have been recommended for appointment. In this examination, Shubham Kumar stood first in the country.
UPSC has released the result of the CSE Main 2020 final exam. In which a total of 761 candidates have been recommended for appointment. Shubham Kumar has topped the Civil Services Examination 2020. While Jagriti Awasthi was the second topper and Ankita Jain was the third topper. Candidates can check the merit list at upsc.gov.in.
Check results like this:
- Candidates first go to the official website of UPSC,https://upsc.gov.in./exams-related-info/final-result by going to Google Chrome.
- Click on the result link given on the website.
- After clicking on the link PDF will appear on your screen.
- Search your roll number and name in the PDF.
- The PDF will contain your roll number and name, then you have passed.