Today is Geeta Jayanti. Gita Jayanti is celebrated every year on Mokshada Ekadashi. According to the Panchang, it occurs on the Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha of Margashirsha month. It was on this date that Lord Krishna had appeared in his divine form and preached the Gita. Lord Shri Krishna gave the mantra of life to the world by making Arjuna the medium of Gita Updesh, who has been guiding us for centuries. Today, even in this Kali-yuga, people should follow the teachings of Gita, so that they can get success. On the occasion of Gita Jayanti, let us know about the essential teachings for success.
- It is in the control of the person to do karma. Don’t worry about its fruit.
- The soul is immortal and immortal. It never perishes.
- Control anger. Anger destroys the intellect. Due to which the person is not able to take the right decision. His reasoning power also ends. Then his downfall is certain.
- For any work it is necessary to have control over the mind. Only by being concentrated can a person do karma successfully.
- Don’t be in a state of doubt or doubt. Those who are like this, they can’t be good. There should be a clear outlook in life.
- Success can be achieved only by being courageous and fearless. One should act by abandoning fear.
- Belief about yourself. Must believe in oneself. We become what you think about yourself and what you believe.
- Those who find joy in their work, they also complete it in the right way.
- Self-evaluation should be done with time. By removing the ignorance of the mind, be disciplined and do karma.