New Delhi: Tata Motors today unveiled its Altroz iTurbo. Booking of this new model of the company will start from tomorrow i.e. January 14. Customers can book this train by depositing only 11 thousand rupees. Explain that the price of this vehicle has not yet been revealed by the company. Information about the price will be given on 22 January. Tata has introduced this car with a new powertrain feature and French paint theme.
Will be able to give the command in Hinglish
On behalf of the company, a special technology has been provided in this vehicle, through which you can give command to your vehicle in Hinglish. The car can be given 70 commands in Hinglish. Let us know that this feature is also being seen in MG Hector 2021.
How will the engine and power of the car
- Tata Altroz iTurbo will get a new 1.2 liter, 3 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine.
- This will generate 180 HP power and 140 Nm of peak torque.
- With this help, the car can catch a speed of 100 kmph in just 12 seconds.
- 5 speed manual will be found in Altroz iTurbo.
- The mileage of the car is claimed to be 18.13 kmpl.
- It is available with two transmission options, the first being an intelligent manual transmission and the second is a dual-clutch transmission.
Customers will get the new Tata Ultrose 5 color option. Harbor Blue, High Street Gold, Midtown Gray, Downtown Red and Avenue White color options will be available.
Booking can be done from 14 January
Customers can book this train from tomorrow i.e. January 14. For booking, you only have to deposit a token amount of 11 thousand rupees. Let me tell you that the curtain has not been lifted yet from the price of this car. On 22 January, the price of this car will also be known.
How will the interior of the car be
Talking about the interior, customers get a light gray interior with leather seats, height-adjustable driver seat, multi-drive modes, rear armrest, power outlet at the rear, two additional tweeters, one shot up power windows, express cool, cruise control. , Many facilities like push start / stop will be available.