New Delhi: You must have seen the quality of images and videos gets reduced when we share it on whatsapp. Now the Meta has made it possible to share the HD quality pictures and videos on Whatsapp. For sharing HD-quality pictures and videos on WhatsApp you need to follow some steps to do so. Here is the process:
- First, make sure you have updated WhatsApp to the latest version on your phone. You can check for updates in the app store or the Google Play store.
- Next, open the chat where you want to send your HD media and tap on the camera icon or the attachment icon to select a photo or video from your gallery or take a new one with your camera.
- After you select or capture your media, you will see a new HD icon at the top of the screen. Tap on it and choose High quality from the pop-up menu. You will also see the resolution and size of your media in both Standard and High-quality modes.
- Then, tap on Done and send your media. You will notice an HD badge on your media in the chat, indicating that it is in high quality.
- Repeat these steps for every photo or video you want to send in HD quality. Remember that HD media will take up more space on your phone and use more data than standard media, so use this option wisely.