New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a meeting with the Chief Ministers of all the states today, amid the uncontrolled speed of Coronavirus updates in the country and the night curfew imposed to prevent the spread of this infection in many states. The virtual meeting was attended by Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa, Nitish Kumar, and Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
In this meeting held with the Chief Ministers of all the states, Prime Minister Modi gave the mantra of Test, Tracking and Treatment. PM Modi said that the more vaccines we do today, the more we need to emphasize on testing. Testing and trekking play a very big role. We do not have to take the test lightly.
know the special mantra given for the prevention of corona of Prime Minister Modi:
- Prime Minister Modi said, to stop the spread of corona, it is necessary to work again on a war footing. Even after all the challenges, we have better experience and resources than before and we also have the vaccine.
- PM Modi said that the way out of Corona is testing. He said that our target is 70 percent RT-PCT testing. The RT-PCR test needs to be extended.
- Prime Minister Modi said that the state should not come under pressure when Corona patients grow. He said that Corona’s tests should be done correctly. Every person should be investigated in the Containment Zone. He said that where the number is more, more tests are being done there.
- PM Modi said that from April 11 to April 14, celebrate the Teeka festival. He said that there is no need for a complete lockdown. PM Modi said that a large part of Covid-19 is also to stop vaccine management waste.
- He said that there should be an attempt to apply a 100 percent vaccine. PM Modi said that ambulances, ventilators, and oxygen will also have to be reviewed.
- In a meeting with the Chief Ministers, Prime Minister Modi said, along with vaccination, we also have to take care that the negligence after the vaccine is not increased. We have to tell the people that masks and precautions are necessary even after vaccination.
- He said that the focus has to be on the micro containment zone. He said that 30 contact tracing is needed in 72 hours. Several states including Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, and Gujarat have also crossed the first wave peak. Some other states are also moving towards this. This is a matter of concern for all of us. In most states, the administration seems to be sluggish. In such a situation, the sudden increase in the cases of Kovid has created more difficulties.
- PM Modi said, our effort should be that in this vaccine festival we should vaccinate more and more people. I would also urge the youth of the country to help all those people around you above the age of 45 years in getting the vaccine.
- PM Modi said that this time there are complete arrangements to deal with Corona. He said that from the mask to the vaccine is available. However, he said that the situation is more challenging. But today we have the resources and experience.
- With this, the PM said that effective people of the society came forward in this campaign. PM Modi said that ‘medicine’ and ‘kadai’ are also needed. He said that one cannot give the entire vaccine to the same state. He said that awareness about the corona is important. An awareness campaigns should be conducted among the people.