New Delhi: If you are thinking of traveling by airplane, then reading this news can prove to be very important and useful for you. Passengers now need to be more careful after growing Corona Virus Infection.
In this regard, the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has issued new guidelines for air travel. If these rules are not followed by the traveler, then your journey can also be banned. So let’s know these new guidelines –
The thing is, in view of the growing corona epidemic cases in the country, DGCA has advised travelers to be more careful than before. The DGCA has issued new guidelines in this regard. It has also warned that if passengers do not follow these rules, then strict action will be taken against them. If the mistake is repeated repeatedly by the passenger, then there may be a long restriction on their air travel.
In the circular issued by the DGCA, it will be mandatory to wear masks from the time of entry to the airport. It was further stated that during air travel, passengers must follow social distancing and all the corona guidelines. Passengers will be taken off the plane for violation of the rules.
At the same time, passengers who repeatedly make the mistake of breaking the rules during their journey, will be termed as ‘unruly passenger’. According to the information, all these rules can remain in force for six months, one year, or two years.
These rules have to be followed
- Wearing a mask during the journey, following physical distance will be compulsory.
- The mask cannot be removed under the nose, unless
- No crisis or an odd situation arises.
- Non-adherence to the Kovid protocol will result in legal action.
- Passengers will be unloaded if they do not wear the mask properly even after departure.
- During the journey, if the traveler does not follow the Covid protocol, then he should be treated as a ‘nuisance traveler’.
- Air travel will be banned if it is declared a ‘nuisance traveler’.