New Delhi: The National Test Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main 2021 (JEE Mains Exam 2021) results on Tuesday night, in which a total of 44 candidates have got 100%, while 18 candidates have got the top rank. This information has been given on Tuesday night by the officials of the Ministry of Education. Let us tell you that 7.8 lakh students had registered for the JEE-Main exam.
Check results on the official website
Candidates were waiting for the result for a long time. Candidates can now check JEE on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Also, students can check their results on ntaresults.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
Here’s how to check JEE Mains 2021 Result
- Visit the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in or ntaresults.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the link ‘JEE Main 2021 session 4 results’.
- Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- After filling the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- JEE Main result for session 4 will open on the screen.
- Download JEE Main Session 4 Result and take a printout for future use.
- Toppers of JEE Mains 2021
- JEE Main Exam 2021 Toppers
The JEE-Main exam is conducted four times a year
It may be noted that JEE-Main is being conducted four times a year so that students can get a chance to improve their scores. The first phase was conducted in February and the second in March. The next phase of examinations was to be held in April and May, but the examinations were postponed in view of the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. The third phase was conducted from July 20-25, while the fourth phase was conducted from August 26 to September 2.
JEE Advanced registration will start now?
Registration was not possible without the JEE-Main result. Now after the release of Result 2021, the registration of JEE Advanced will start. 2.5 lakh students who have secured top Ranks in the cutoff can apply for JEE Advanced by visiting the official website jeeadv.ac.in to complete the registration process for JEE Advanced 2021.