New Delhi: Aadhaar Card Update: Many people do not like their picture on the Aadhar card. Due to the bad photo, people often hesitate to take out the Aadhar card even after reading the need. Due to not clear photo on the Aadhar card, sometimes friends also start making fun of them.
If you are also not happy with the picture of your Aadhar card, then this news is going to be very useful for you. Now you can change your photo (Aadhaar Card photo) in minutes with this easy step. Let us know its complete process.
Change your photo with an Aadhar card like this
Now you do not have to worry about having a bad picture on the Aadhar card. You can change your picture on your Aadhar card by following these easy steps. This process is very easy. The most important thing is that you will not need any document for this. For this, you will have to change your photo by visiting the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
This is the process
- First of all, take your Aadhar card and go to Aadhar Enrollment Center.
- For this, you have to pay the prescribed fee.
- You will also need to fill a form that will be easily accessible on the official website of UIDAI, which issues Aadhaar.
- Now their departmental staff will click your photo.
- Now, this new picture of yours will be put on the Aadhar card.
- Aadhaar can be converted into regional languages
- Now if you want, you can get it made Aadhar card in your regional language also. UIDAI is now also providing the facility to make Aadhar cards in the regional language. You can convert your Aadhar card into English, Assamese, Urdu, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Oriya, Kannada, Malayalam, and Marathi languages.