New Delhi: There have been 1 crore 5 lakh 81 thousand 837 cases of Corona virus in the country so far. In the last 24 hours, 10 thousand 64 new cases of Corona were found. During this, 17 thousand 411 people were recovered and 137 died. There were so few cases here 222 days ago i.e. on 11 June 2020. At the same time, the number of dead was less than 8 months ago on 23 May 2020. So far 1 crore 2 lakh 28 thousand 753 people have been cured from Corona. The number of people who lost their lives to infection has now gone to 1 lakh 52 thousand 556. Currently there are 2 lakh 528 active patients.
As soon as the vaccination drive started in the country, the testing of Corona has been reduced by the government. Till January 17, the number of day-to-day testing has not crossed 10 lakh. Currently, an average of 7 lakh people are being examined every day. By December this figure was 11 lakhs on average.
580 cases of vaccine side effects
According to the Health Ministry, till 5 pm on Monday, 1,48,266 people were vaccinated in 25 states and union territories. After vaccination in three days, 580 cases of side effects have been reported. Only seven of these people had to be admitted to the hospital. Three Delhi, two Karnataka and one patient are admitted in Uttarakhand-Chhattisgarh.
The condition of the major states affected by Corona:
- 161 people were found corona infected in Delhi on Monday. 362 people recovered and 8 died. So far 6 lakh 32 thousand 590 people have been caught in the infection. Of these, 6 lakh 19 thousand 501 people have been cured, while 10 thousand 754 patients have died. There are 2335 patients who are undergoing treatment.
- In Maharashtra, 3081 new corona cases were found on Monday, 2342 patients were cured and 50 died. So far, 19.90 lakh people have been infected. Of these, 18.86 lakh people have been cured, while 50,738 patients have died. 52,653 patients are undergoing treatment.
- In Madhya Pradesh, 355 were found infected on Monday, 478 patients recovered and two died. So far, 2.51 lakh cases have been reported. Of these, 2.41 lakh patients have been cured and 3753 infected have died. 6399 patients are undergoing treatment.
- 518 were found infected in Gujarat on Sunday, 704 patients recovered and two died. So far, 2.56 lakh people have been infected. Of these, 2.45 lakh people have been cured, while 4365 patients have died. 6300 patients are undergoing treatment.
- With the death of four more persons in the last 24 hours due to Corona virus infection in Bihar, the death toll from the epidemic in the state has increased to 1,457. At the same time, after 211 new cases of infection, the number of people infected so far in the state has increased to 2,58,739.
Around 9.5 million cases in the world
So far 9 crores 56 lakh 83 thousand 835 cases of the corona epidemic have occurred. 20 lakh 43 thousand 728 people have died. Good thing that 6 crores 83 lakh 45 thousand 025 people have been cured.