New Delhi: Instant messaging app Whatsapp has become an important part of our life. Be it family or office work, it has become an easy means of communication everywhere. At the same time, now DigiLocker can also be accessed through WhatsApp. Actually, through WhatsApp, MyGov Helpdesk will be able to use DigiLocker services on the chatbot.
MyGov Helpdesk is a chatbot-based service on WhatsApp, through which users can download many important documents using DigiLocker. These include a driving license, an insurance copy of a car or bike, and registration certificate (RC), and many more. WhatsApp users can download these documents by following some steps. In this way, the necessary condition for downloading documents is that these documents must first be saved in the DigiLocker of the users.
How to download documents from WhatsApp
- First of all, save the 9013151515 mobile number as MyGov HelpDesk.
- Then open WhatsApp and go to the option of New Chat.
- Now users have to type Namaste or Hi in MyGov HelpDesk chat.
- In this chat, you will be asked to choose the DigiLocker service.
- After this select DigiLocker Services.
- Now chatbot will ask you about your DigiLocker account.
- After this, the DigiLocker account will have to be linked and authenticated with the 12-digit Aadhaar number. Your mobile number will be registered through OTP.
- Now the linked document with Digilocker account will appear in the chatbot list.
- In this, the option of downloading, typing, and sending numbers will appear.
- This way the document will be available for download.